Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fool's Parade - Occidental, 2015

Margo, Hillary & Carol

Video Clip from the Parade




Add caption
 This man had an amazing outfit he made of beads, buttons and mirrors. His hat was beautiful and fluttered in the wind.
This float was created for Burning Man. It lights up at night!
Today I went to the Fool's Parade in Occidental. Had I not been puppeteering I'd have a lot more photos of all of the crazy, creative and playful costumes. Since I didn't have time to make my Cabbit puppet a body I used an aluminum pole used for washing windows. It pivoted and bobbed and had an extension so I could stick it way above the crowd. Still, it would have had more impact with a body. Something I've got to find time to work on.

Photo by Tim Holt


Photo by Tim Holt

Photo by Tim Holt

Photo by Tim Holt


No comments:

Post a Comment